martedì 2 luglio 2013

BLACK SCIENCE!!!








hi everyone!
Here's a new, amazing, HUGE project that I'm working on.
It's just been announced today at the Image Expo, so I'm finally allowed to speak about it!

BLACK SCIENCE
written by RICK REMENDER
drawn and inked by MATTEO SCALERA
colored by DEAN WHITE
covers by ANDREW ROBINSON and RAFAEL ALBUQUERQUE
HERE you'll find some other infos about it, the two covers, and the finalized pages with lettering and amazing colors by Dean White.

As you can see, I've tried something different with the inks here, using some gouache and creating a large amount of gray tones.
There's still some adjustments needed, but I'm pretty happy with the final result.

Hope you'll like them!

Teo

4 commenti:

Andrea Borgioli ha detto...

Si fa fatica a starti dietro. Migliori e basta! Bellissime tavole.

outtaseezun ha detto...

Dopest of the dopest... Thank you... i'm freshly out of mental hospital and seeing this came like WOW!

Steven Olsen ha detto...

I was sitting in the third row of the Image Expo and when Rick announced it, I was like YES! Very Awesome!

Enzo ha detto...

stupende!